We are looking for a dynamic, motivated social media marketing expert.
This means you know all about Marketing and Social Media.
You know how to execute a successful social media campaign.
You have experience with building a community and how to keep them engaged.
You will be working in a fast pace yet flexible start up environment in downtown Fullerton; Immediately working on exciting client projects directly with the management team and participate in client meetings; Attending and organizing social media events to learn cutting edge social technologies, best practices and gain networking opportunities.
We have an exciting portfolio of projects to work on. Our projects range from Facebook campaigns for businesses, producing (youtube video) blogs, organizing social media promoted events to organizing contests on social media.
You will assist in the following areas:
– Strategic social media planning to generate ideas for client projects and promotional campaigns;
– Community management working with Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp, forums & blogs;
– Collaborate with our online advertising, seo and web development specialists;
– Writing/producing (video) blog posts;
– Reporting (show results);
– Excellent writing and communication skills;
– Great appetite for learning and trying new things. Must not be afraid to think different;
– Self organized and detail oriented;
– Demonstrated strong interests in marketing, technology and social media;
– Proficient in Word/Excel/Google docs;
– Expert knowledge of social media applications such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others;
– Must be able to commit 8-20 hrs per week during regular business hours (our goal for this position is full time);
To apply, please email email@example.com:
– 3 reasons why you are the best person to hire
– your resume (pdf or URL)
– your facebook profile and/or other URL’s
– the best number to reach you at
We look forward to working with you!
- Location: Fullerton
- Compensation: hourly salary tbd
- This is a part-time job.