We are looking for a new team member with entertaining and engaging writing skills who can update Facebook Pages, Twitterfeeds and Blogs with creative content.
Our fast-paced, high-accountability environment requires that you be detail oriented, a motivated self-starter, highly organized, enjoy working with others, and ready to take responsibility for delivering consistently high-quality work. You work with our clients to share content for our clients that engages an audience and attracts customers.
Our customers are educational institutions and lifestyle brands.
Excellent written, verbal, and phone communication skills a must. Must be comfortable on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites and have good online writing skills for blogs and microblogs and proficient in internet-based research.
* Manage relationships with clients
* Stay informed on social media news and have general working knowledge of client campaign topics in lifestyle, wellness, home design and parenting.
* Write content on social media and social networking sites as Facebook, Twitter and Blogs
* Research, write and publish blogs
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Self-starter who is confident in making suggestions and taking initiative but also works well in group setting
* Effective communicator with others (team, clients)
* Professional appearance and a respectful representative
* Desire to learn and take initiative
* Must have own computer, cell phone, reliable transportation
* Must be able to work a minimum of 20+ hours per week, ideally fulltime